Microsoft Project 2019 Standard
• Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
• Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bit)
• Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for the Windows 10 Faller Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox. Get more details
• Some features may require that .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher are also installed
• Other features of the Internet require an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional connectivity or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.